1. Treat others with respect.
- Do not harass any person on the server.
- If someone is harassing you, report it and do not harass them back. It is recommended you report or "/ignore" any player you have issues with.
- If you are ignored or blocked, please respect the other's wishes.
- Please use the official channels (Management Tickets) in #support on Discord, if you notice a staff member abusing their authority. A warning or ban may be issued for discussing your problems with the personnel in a public place. Disrespect will not be accepted.
2. No griefing ANYWHERE.
- Includes claimed land, unclaimed land, and revenge griefing.
- Exception: The Resource World has claims disabled, thus leaving anything unattended means that it is considered abandoned, and any player that comes across it is free to take from it. Make farms, builds, and leave valuables at your own risk in the Resource World.
- Mass destruction of the map is also considered griefing. You may do any kind of destructive harvesting in the resource world (/wild).
- No lava casting.
3. Keep communications clean.
- This includes but is not limited to: No harassment, racism, excessive swearing, excessive sexual content, hate speech, discussing sensitive topics.
- Sexual content includes but is not limited to: Inappropriate usernames, builds, signage, content, skins, and renamed items.
- Sensitive topics includes but is not limited to: Self-harm, politics, drug user, abuse.
- You are free to speak about anything if it stays in private chat and as long as the other party allows it.
- You are not allowed to /ignore staff members. This is because it makes moderation difficult.
4. No hacking/x-ray/exploiting.
- Hacks include but are not limited to X-ray, botting, kill aura, fly, free-cam/free-look.
- Allowed Clients/Mods
- Lunar Client (No free-look)
- Mini-map, waypoints, or anything that displays information already known in the F3 menu
- Performance/FPS increasers
- Schematics mods such as Litematica are allowed and the auto place functionality is also allowed. If you want to use Litematica, you must open a ticket before using it though.
- Any exploits that arise from bugs with any plugins or vanilla Minecraft features such as duping can not be used and must be reported. Rewards will be given based on severity.
5. No automation of the player.
- This includes botting (baritone), auto-clickers, and key weights.
- Farms that require you to AFK or do manual work are allowed.
- Fishing Machines are NOT allowed. (Even if mouse manually held down)
6. No spamming/begging/advertising.
- Advertising in-game economy related things every 30 minutes is allowed.
- Any links or outside advertisements in chat are not allowed including advertising for any other servers.
- This includes links to external streams even if they are related to BlossomCraft.
- Spamming includes:
- Excessive use of capitalization.
- Identical messages or extremely similar messages.
- Messages that include random letters. Eg. “wadawfsegerheiwoffjweoji”
7. No Random PvP
- PvP must be consented to. You can establish any rules you want with the other party, but it must be agreed upon and followed throughout the fight.
- Hitting someone else even once, allows them to hit or even kill you back, though it is recommended you just report them as fights may get confusing to judge.
8. English only in chat
- Our staff team cannot moderate languages outside of English, which is why we ask this.
- Non-english is allowed in private messages (/msg <username>).
- If a user is inactive for 4+ weeks, you can request the claim be removed on the Discord server by opening a ticket.
- Do not claim or build within 100 blocks of an existing claim without permission from the claim owner. Failure to do so may result in your build being moved.
- It is still recommended to claim past just your build area to save a piece of land for future use.
- Claims that break the 100 blocks claim rule must be reported in a timely manner. Not reporting someone's claim violation and allowing them to build for weeks may mean that their claim might not be removed.
- Do not trespass on claims. If you repeatedly ignore the claim owner's wishes for you leave, you may be forcibly removed and punished.
10. No scamming/fraud/impersonation.
- Scamming is the misrepresentation of goods such as renaming an item to look like something else, or by not honoring a trade.
- Low-balling or high-balling are allowed. Ultimately it is up to you to know the value of an item. If you do not know the value of an item, it is recommend you do not trade at all.
- Impersonating includes using "/nick" to pretend to be someone else.
- You may loan items to other players, but ultimately it is your responsibility to keep track of where the item is, and to set clear rules on when/how people can borrow them.
- Additionally, you should have proof of the transaction ready if you report them for breaking the deal.
- The server does not allow IRL trading for in-game items between players.
11. Shop and Economy
- Paying players to rate your shop is allowed, but paying others to rate other shops is NOT allowed.
- Using alt accounts to rate other shops including your own is not allowed.
- Advertising within or near other shops without permission is not allowed.
- No useless/troll player warps, auction house listings, or chest shops.
- The main end island can only be used for the purposes of traveling the end, or fighting the dragon. No making chest shops or using obsidian farms here.
- Advertising PW's or other services on /ah is limited to 1 listing.
- Even if you are advertising a different PW, you may only have 1 listing.
- Though you are free to have a single renamed shulker containing a bunch of renamed items advertising a bunch of different stuff/aspects of your shop.
- AH advertisements should be priced at 999999 or higher.
- No reselling of map art created by someone else without their permission.
- Modifying Blossom Items with the unmodifiable tag is not allowed. This includes renaming, upgrading, adding effects on to the items. This does not include items you are supposed to modify such as unbreakable tools.
- If you have a modified item, you are free to contact support to get it replaced without issue.
- You can report Player warps with extremely similar names to your existing warp.
- Eg. "/pw Best_Logs" and "/pw Best_log" would not be allowed.
- Eg. "/pw Shop" and "/pw Shopping" would be allowed since Shop is a common word.
- In general, anything that allows you to make money that is not intended by the server is considered exploiting. This includes but is not limited to the below methods.
- You can earn money from the Hunter job only from physically attacking the mob manually. Any use of farms that make use of thorns or other methods of AFK farming are not allowed.
- Converting mobs from spawner to anything that pays cash.
- 2 Alts are allowed
- You can own multiple accounts, but only three of your accounts are able to be online at the same time.
- You are allowed to vote on alt-accounts and give your main account the rewards.
- You are not allowed to use Alt for jobs
- Using accounts you do not own is not allowed, such as using accounts from EasyMC. But you can use accounts you are permitted to use by the OWNER(Your Friend, etc.) of the ACCOUNT.
13. Do not evade punishments in any way.
- Joining with alternate accounts after you have previously been banned will result in an escalation of your ban length.
- Do not use signs or books to avoid being muted in chat. You are still free to use off-server chatting methods like private Discord calls for talking to friends as long as they allow it.
14. VPN Usage
- VPN’s are not allowed to be used. If you do use a VPN or Proxy and it works, it is at the risk of the player. Whenever a player logs in, their IP is recorded, thus using a VPN has the risk of associating your username with a banned player. To avoid any sort of issues, it is recommended you do not use a VPN.
15. Lag Rules
- Machines built must be useful and efficient as possible to not cause any unnecessary lag.
- If possible, machines that run constantly and don’t produce anything useful should be turned off when not in use.
- Chunk loaders are not allowed.
- Limits per chunk
- If you have something built before these limits and are over them, it wont destroy or modify your existing build, though you won't be able to add more or modify the build until you are below the limit.
- Bypassing the lag restriction is not allowed, including asking other ranks to build for you. If you do share a claim with someone with higher limits, they must actually be actively using the claim.
- Armor stands: 16
- This includes most type of mobs
- Mobs won't spawn after the limit
- Eg. In a chunk you could have 12 chickens and 12 cows, OR you can have 24 cows
- Villagers are NOT included in this, and are not limited.
- Max entity cramming is set to 5
- Transportation (Minecart/Boat/Furnace Minecart/etc): 6